Wednesday 23 January 2013

Victoria's Quilts...

Because we ladies from Campbellton will not be joining the Bathurst ladies for the Feb. quild meeting to make quilt tops for the Victoria Quilts, we decided to make one here in my home and pass it on to the ladies in Bathurst.. Probably get it to them when we go to the retreat.. Lynda and I did the sewing and Kay and Christine did the ironing and the cutting or sizing of the blocks.. 
Anyways, I thought I would take a few pictures of us, I mean them as I was the one behind the camera, and also of the partly finished quilt top.. We thought it to be very busy to look at so we put some of the same colored strips going the same way to minimize the busyness ( is that a word? )..
Kay will put on a brown border to get the desired size.. 


Lynda and my empty chair.. 

Christine and Kay..

Kay and Christine..

The blocks sewn together and Kay will add  the border..

Till next posts..
God Bless..

1 comment:

  1. You had quite the little "sweatshop" set up there...great job. Very pretty quilt...but very time consuming. Bravo ladies!

    ReplyDelete