Saturday 19 January 2013

Well today I am going to attempt to stipple this small quilt. Been putting it off for a few years now. I think it is very pretty, so hope it works well. If it doesn't work, my hubby will be doing some ripping..
I will post a picture of the finished stippling... On more contemplating, I think maybe I should just do a grid with my walking foot.. Not quite sure now.. 
Ok, I will give myself 10 min. to decide and then just sit down and sew it. Ok, I will stipple.. 
No wait, I will do a grid.. Yes I'll try to stipple.. No, take the easy way and do a grid.. Yes, Gail try the stipple.. No do a grid, its easier or is it?.. ( this is my mind talking to itself)

Anyways I'll post what I decided to do.. 
God Bless.. 

1 comment:

  1. How funny...yes I will...no I can't...yes I can... well maybe...
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete